More sizes will be in stock, soon.
The Accura freestyle paddle follows a sophisticated design concept that caters to the specific needs of freestyle paddlers.
- volume blade submerges easily
- Very sharp blade edges for noiseless and highly efficient slicing
- Due to its cross-sectional profile, the slightly flexible index shaft gives haptic feedback of the position of the blade, both in paddle and in the slicing position
- Palm roll-friendly grip
- Choke zone at shaft transition for more freedom of movement while chocking up with your shaft hand
- Light weight (starting at 390g)
- Precision milled wood core made of ultralight but very sturdy Paulownia wood with ash wood insert
- Carbonfiber reinforced blade
- SuperSap bio lamination resin (30% made from forestry waste products)